The journey of planning a wedding can be one of the most beautiful, yet stress-inducing times in a person’s life. At Young Living, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide oils to suit every occasion and event, and so, as the summer sun heats up and the prime wedding season approaches, we’ve put together an exclusive list of blends to use in every area of your upcoming nuptials! Whether you’re searching for the perfect bridal perfume, looking for a cologne that’ll keep your groom feeling on top of his game or hoping to set the scene at your ceremony with an atmospheric aroma, this is the blog for you!
DIY Essential Oil Perfume: Floral Fragrances for the Blushing Bride
Everyone knows that when it comes to weddings, the bride is the star of the show. On your special day, why not create an equally special and personal fragrance for yourself by blending your favourite Young Living essential oils to create a wedding day perfume? For the ultimate summery scent, we suggest combining light, floral oils that’ll have you smelling as beautiful as your bouquet as you head down the aisle. For maximum impact, mix the following oils together with a carrier oil of your choice and dab on your pulse points to enjoy the bridal perfume of your dreams.
DIY Essential Oil Cologne: Calming Cologne for the Groom
Banish wedding day jitters and keep your groom feeling serene all the way through to the honeymoon with the help of a wonderful, woody, wedding day cologne. Not only does a bottle of homemade cologne ensure that your beloved groom will be smelling sweetly throughout your wedding day, but it acts as a brilliant pre-ceremony gift that they’ll fondly remember for years to come. Try the following blend to create a magically musky aroma that he’s sure to fall head over heels for!
- 10 drops Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
- 6 drops Young Living® Stress Away essential oil
- 6 drops Black Pepper essential oil
- 5 drops Vetiver essential oil
- 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- Combine the oils in a bottle of your choice. Aim for 30-40 drops of oil in total.
- Once you’re happy with your combination, fill the rest of the bottle with Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Insert a roller fitment and put the cap on.
- Add a custom label of your choice to the bottle.
- It’s ready to be applied to the neck and wrists as desired.
Wedding Essential Oil Blend: Summer Ceremony Scents That Your Guests Will Love
While the finishing touches take place and the guests take their seats, set the scene for the day to come and wow them with the help of this delightful ceremony blend. The light, romantic oils used in this dreamy blend will pair effortlessly with your chosen flowers, filling the space with romance and creating the perfect atmosphere before you say your vows.
- 3 drops Joy essential oil
- 3 drops Melissa essential oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
Party Essential Oil Blend: Invigorating Aromas for the Afterparty
Once the formalities are taken care of, it’s time to let your hair down and have fun – love is in the air after all! The following floral blend will captivate the guests at your romantic reception and get the party going, ensuring that everyone hits the dance floor and enjoys the atmosphere long into the night.
Romantic Essential Oil Blend: Heavenly Honeymoon for the Newlyweds
The lead up to the wedding day can often be chaotic, leaving the honeymoon as the perfect time to relax, unwind and enjoy quality time with your other half. Use this beautiful blend to accompany everything from breakfast in bed to candlelit dinners or perhaps a romantic massage and let this dreamy mix of citrusy scents and warm, woody aromas have you falling in love all over again!
- 3 drops Geranium essential oil
- 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Patchouli essential oil
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
Are you hoping to include Young Living Essential Oils in your summer wedding? Write your comments below or contact us at email@example.com