Deliciously smoky in its aroma, Cedarwood essential oil is extensively used in perfumery. Created via steam distilling the bark of cedar trees, this soothing and purifying oil can be both added to lotions to boost dry and lack lustre-looking skin and dropped into a base shampoo for healthy-looking and beautiful-smelling hair. Traditionally used by Native Americans to enhance their spiritual connections, Cedarwood oil can also be applied to your pulse points during morning meditation sessions, for an aromatic experience that’ll both ground and soothe your senses.
Young Living’s Cedarwood essential oil is created in Morocco and promises a woody scent with hints of citrus. It’s an especially important oil in the Young Living family as it features as a key ingredient in a variety of beloved blends, including decadent, rich Brain Power, and seductive, masculine Shutran®.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion for a youthful glow. Or combine with your go-to exfoliator as a soothing addition.
- Bathing: Apply into base shampoo for healthy looking hair.
- Inhale: Pop in your bag and inhale directly from the bottle for instant relaxation.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for a grounding massage.
- Perfume: Place onto pulse points and neckline as your go-to smoky fragrance.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)* bark oil.
*100% pure essential oil.