Melaleuca alternifolia is highly regarded for its wide range of uses. It supports the immune system and is beneficial for the skin. Commonly known as Tea Tree Oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, ClaraDerm™, and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.