Just as cold weather can be harsh on your skin, it can be harsh on your pet’s paws too. Between the rain, wind and grain from pavements, this can leave your furry friend in need of some extra tender loving care. Why not try a simple homemade DIY pet paw balm, perfect for pampering. Packed full of nourishing shea butter, refreshing Animal Scents essential oil blends and Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex to keep your pet’s paws happy all year round.
• 2 tablespoons shea butter
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons beeswax
• 1 teaspoon Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex
• 1 drop Animal Scents® Pet Renew
• 1 drop Animal Scents® Pet Fresh
• 1 drop Animal Scents® PuriClean
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot and place over a medium heat until everything is melted and mixed well.
2. Pour into a small glass storage container and let the blend cool for 2–3 hours or until fully solidified.
3. Massage a small amount into your pet’s paws when in need of a little extra pampering.
4. Store in a cool, dark place, away from children.
Please note, if your pet or animal has a known health issue, please consult your veterinarian before administering essential oils.
How do you pamper your pet?