Animal Scents - Pet Renew
If you love your pet, treat them to the best with this lovingly crafted animal essential oil blend. Enriched with soothing Lavender, Hyssop and grounding Myrrh to bring nature indoors. Infused with Frankincense, often referred to as “liquid gold,” you’ll notice the sweet and spicy notes as you apply this blend topically to your furry friend. Steam distilled, Myrrh essential oil has been used since ancient Egyptian times and is known for its grounding, warm aroma.
Ready to spoil your furry friend? Simply dilute the animal essential oil blend with a carrier oil as noted on the bottle, rubbing between your palms until your hands are no longer shiny. Gently massage your pet’s back, belly, and behind ears, making sure to avoid their eyes.
Expertly made without synthetic perfumes, dyes, artificial colours, or fragrances.
A portion of all proceeds from Animal Scents products will help support Vital Ground, a non-profit organisation dedicated to protecting the habitat of grizzly bears and other wide-roaming wildlife.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Use topically on animals only
- Carefully apply according to the size and species of your animal
- Additional dilution is recommended for smaller animals
- Patch test on a small area prior to use
- Recommended dilution ratios of Young Living V-6® to blend:
- Small-sized animals: 4:1
- Medium-sized animals: 3:1
- Large-sized animals: 1:1
- Gently massage your pet's back, belly, and behind ears, making sure to avoid their eyes
- You may like to use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to spread more evenly
Caution: Take care when using essential oils, avoiding citric ingredients around cats. For external animal use only, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes area. Consult with a veterinarian for further advice. Store in a cool, dark place, out of reach from children.
Caprylic/capric glycerides, Pelargonium graveolens* (Geranium) oil, Lavandula angustifolia* (Lavender) oil, Hyssopus officinalis* (Hyssop) oil, Commiphora myrrha* (Myrrh) oil, Boswellia carterii* (Frankincense) oil
*100% pure essential oil