Distilled from leaves of a tree native to Ecuador, Ocotea has an earthy, slightly cinnamon scent. Deeply relaxing and restorative, simply add a few drops with your carrier oil for a blissful massage. Or you might like to add it to your body butter for nourished and gently refreshed skin. Blends well with Marjoram, Lemon or Lavender for a custom-made fragrance.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in this soothing scent.
- Beauty: Add to your body butter for nourished and gently refreshed skin.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops to a hot bath and get ready to be transported to a calm oasis.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Marjoram, Lemon or Lavender.
Ocotea (Ocotea Quixos)* leaf oil.
May contain: Benzyl benzoate**, Cinnamal**, Cinnamyl alcohol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oil.