A gentle alternative to Tea Tree, Myrtle is a deeply soothing and restorative essential oil. Steam distilled from the leaves and twigs, Myrtle is from the same family as Eucalyptus. Used as a middle perfume note, this refreshing, earthy and cleansing oil is perfect for adding to a carrier oil for a relaxing massage. Or add a drop into your daily cleanser, helping to remove makeup and impurities.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in this soothing aroma.
- Beauty: Add a drop to your cleanser helping to remove makeup and impurities.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath, taking in the earthy and refreshing notes.
- Massage: Add a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Blends well with Marjoram, Nutmeg or Marjoram.
Myrtle (Myrtus communis)* oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Coumarin**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.