A flowering herb with bright yellow tops, Goldenrod comes from the Asteraceae botanical family. Its scientific name, Solidago, comes from the Latin word solidare, which means ‘to strengthen’. The flowering tops are distilled to produce a fragrant oil, traditionally loved for its calming and relaxing aroma.
- Go for gold with Goldenrod
- Blends well with Jasmine and Ylang Ylang
- Set a romantic atmosphere
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Massage: Unwind by applying a little diluted Goldenrod on the soles of your feet, shoulders and neck
- Beauty: Create a sense of romance
- Inhale: Choose a comfortable chair and enjoy a moment or two to yourself
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Solidago canadensis* (Goldenrod) flower/leaf/stem extract. May contain: Limonene**, Linalool**
*100% pure essential oil
**Natural constituents of essential oils