Refresh your senses with Hinoki. Originating from the Japanese cypress tree, native to central Japan, Hinoki is considered to be one of the “Five sacred trees of Kiso.” Used to build temples, shrines and baths, hinoki trees have been protected since ancient times of feudal lords and samurai. Enhance spiritual awareness by applying a drop onto your pulse points while meditating, enjoying a soothing woodsy and slightly lemony scent. Or blend with Cedarwood, Cinnamon or Patchouli for a warm and welcoming perfume.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in the soothing scents.
- Beauty: Add a drop into your body butter for a grounding scent.
- Bathing: Run a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops to help you unwind.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for an invigorating massage.
- Perfume: Blends well with Cedarwood, Cinnamon or Patchouli.
Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa)* oil.
May contain: Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.