Soothe the senses with Eucalyptus Blue. Originating from the Myrtaceae family and native to Australia, Eucalypti are known as gum trees and have a bluish bark and leaves covered in bluish leaves. Enjoy crisp and refreshing notes, adding it to your body wash. Or you may like to add it to coconut oil for a blissful massage, relaxing tired muscles. Deeply restorative, place by your bedside table as an enlivening pick-me-up first thing in the morning. Grown and harvested in Ecuador, Eucalyptus Blue is featured in Young Living’s bestselling Breathe Again Roll-On.
- Bright and refreshing scent.
- Uplifting and rejuvenating.
- Add to your body wash for an energising kick.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Inhale directly from the bottle for a warm comforting pick-me-up.
- Beauty: Add a drop to your daily lotion for sumptuously soft skin.
- Bathing: Run a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops, soaking away your worries, taking in bright scent. Add to your body wash for an energising addition.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, massaging into tired areas.
- Perfume: Apply onto neckline for a vibrant scent.
Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil (Eucalyptus bicostata).
*100% pure essential oil.