‘Tis the season for pumpkin-themed parties, dressing like a pirate and sipping cider by the fire. Instead of a trick, treat your party guests with this warm and spicy Halloween Potion cider. Combine oranges, apples and spicy essential oils for this autumn-favourite treat!
HALLOWEEN POTION INGREDIENTS
- 2 litres fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon+
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark+
- 1 drop Clove+
- 1 drop Nutmeg+
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices.
- Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
We want to know!
Do you have a spooky but healthy drink you like to serve during Halloween?