Treat yourself to essential oil-infused self-care. Sacred Frankincense enhances your beauty regimen and adds a boost to your spiritual practices. Apply this skin-loving oil to maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and use the uplifting, inspiring aroma of Sacred Frankincense to elevate your yoga and meditation practices.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, limonene, boswellic acid, sabinene, beta caryophyllene
- Promotes feelings of calm, relaxation, and tranquility
- Diffuse during meditation for greater spiritual mindfulness, deeper grounding, and renewed purpose.
- Use during a relaxing massage after strenuous activity.
- Maintain healthy-looking skin and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone when you add Sacred Frankincense to your beauty regimen.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Get to Know
- Comes from the Boswellia carterii tree
- Produced primarily in Somalia, along with more than 80 percent of the world’s production
- Used more commonly to support healthy-looking skin
- Contains the powerful component Insensol
- Comes from the Boswellia sacra tree
- Produced in Oman and grows in challenging climates
- Contains about 20% more alpha-pinene which contributes to its distinctive fragrance
- Used more commonly to heighten spiritual awareness.