Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood essential oil has a rich, sweet, warm, and woodsy aroma that is sensual and romantic. Used traditionally for meditation, this oil is uplifting and relaxing and is valued in skin care for its moisturizing properties.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a sweet, woodsy, nurturing aroma
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and promotes the appearance of youthful-looking skin
- Helps create a sense of focus and clarity when diffused
- Includes naturally occurring constituents alpha- santalol and beta-santalol
- Apply to shoulders and back of neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse at home for a spa-like atmosphere that is gentle and uplifting.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-lookingskin.
- Apply to your wrists as a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple of drops to a cotton ball and place in your car’s vents to inspire a relaxing environment when caught in traffic.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Get to Know
Harvesting occurs when a tree reaches the end of its natural life which, fortunately, also happens to be when the highest percentage of oil is found.