Parsley Vitality contains antioxidants, offers cleansing properties, and may provide general wellness support. In addition, it can be used to add a fresh herbal flavor to seafood, poultry, and more.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
Features & Benefits
- Has a fresh, vibrant taste
- Can enhance a variety of foods and cuisines
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)† leaf oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Use as a seasoning to balance and brighten seafood, poultry, meat, and eggs, as well as rice, pasta, and vegetable dishes.
- Add to your favorite green smoothie to enjoy Parsley Vitality
Get to Know
Get to Know
Parsley is a leafy, emerald green herb native to the Mediterranean region. It was cultivated centuries ago by the ancient Greeks and Romans. The botanical name for parsley, Petroselinum, comes from the Greek word for stone, petro, as the herb was often found growing in rocky places. Pliny the Elder (AD 23-79) wrote about parsley in his last work, Natural History, mentioning that it was “held in universal esteem” and described how it was used in his time to season sauces and add freshness to seafood. Parsley Vitality essential oil is derived by steam distilling the plant’s leaves and stems.