The beautiful coasts of Australia and Tasmania boast a playful white and pink flower known as kunzea. Produced from the steam distillation of the leaves and green branchlets, Kunzea essential oil offers a spicy and woodsy aroma to uplift any environment. With properties that help soothe fatigued muscles and work to reduce the appearance of blemishes, Kunzea will be a new household staple. Use alongside Purification® to help purify the air or instead of Tea Tree for a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically.
[Product Weight: 0.05KG]
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Offers a clean, spicy, and woodsy aroma
- Has comparable properties to Tea Tree oil
- Contains high levels of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol—helps to soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps purify the air from unwanted odors
- Includes the naturally-occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Diffuse throughout your home for a relaxing, woodsy aroma and help create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a massage after workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Start an evening of studying accompanied by this spicy, woodsy scent.
- Rid your living spaces of distasteful smells with this clean aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.