Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Growing in Young Living Eucador Farm, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma, making it ideal for massage after activity. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Refreshing, clean aroma
- Energizing scent
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma
- Includes the naturally-occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower, just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create invigorating, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add 2–3 drops to Ortho Ease® massage oil and massage it into your feet or muscles after activity for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata in your home or work space for a clean, energizing aroma.
- Create a DIY room-refreshing spray with Eucalyptus Radiata to combat stale odors.
- Bathe in luxury with an invigorating, clean aroma for a spa-like atmosphere.
- Slip under the sheets with a laundered, fresh fragrance for a calm and relaxing evening during any time of year.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.