EssentialZymes-4 is designed to aid in your digestion with a multi-spectrum duo of powerful enzyme supplements and a unique targeted release technology.
One capsule contains animal-based enzymes designed to release in the lower intestine region, where the more alkaline environment and pH level are better suited for animal enzyme absorption. The other capsule contains plant-based enzymes that are designed to release immediately upon entering the stomach, where the pH level is more acidic and more conducive to plant-based enzyme absorption.
This dual time-release technology optimizes the release of each capsule so you can enjoy improved nutrient absorption. Both capsules are infused with Ginger, Fennel, Tarragon, and Anise essential oils for a well-rounded enzyme supplement you’ll love using every day.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- The Animal-based enzymes are designed to target release in the lower intestine region, where environment is more alkaline and pH level is better suited for animal enzyme absorption
- The plant-based enzymes are designed to release immediately upon entering the stomach, where pH environment is broad, acidic, and more conductive to plant-based enzyme absorption
- Contains 100% pure essential Oils
- A multispectral enzyme complex to aid digestion
- Utilizes dual targeted-release technology
- The dual time-release technology releases the animal- and plant-based enzymes at separate times within the digestive tract, allowing for improved nutrient absorption
- Infused with Ginger, Fennel, Tarragon, and Anise essential oil
- Formulated with a unique blend of herbal ingredients
- Life 9
- Take 2 capsules (1 dual dose blister pack), 2 times daily with largest meals.
Get to Know