Clary Sage essential oil is geared toward women for its aromatically soothing properties. Applied topically, it also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and hair.*
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a rich, herbaceous aroma.
- The main component in Clary Sage, linalyl acetate, makes it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.
- Clary Sage creates a stable and calm atmosphere that supports feelings of positivity.
- It helps promote an environment of joy, confidence, and relaxation.
- Diffuse it while meditating or when engaged in creative work.
- Rub 2–3 diluted drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Add 1–2 drops to bath water for a peaceful, calming bath.
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow for a restful sleep.
- Apply it topically by adding a few drops to your favorite unscented lotion.
- Add it to shampoo for a stimulating experience.
- Put a few drops in a diffuser when mediating or practicing yoga.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.