With a warm balsamic aroma, Cedarwood essential oil can help create a calming and comforting atmosphere when diffused. Add Cedarwood essential oil to your favorite skin care products and apply topically or massage into the scalp for the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Apply 1–2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.