A refreshing and deeply relaxing scent bursting with woodsy notes. Hong Kuai is a special tree found on top of mountains in the lush rainforests of Taiwan. These trees were traditionally used for shrines and temples. This refreshing and rich oil is perfect for dabbing onto your pulse points and neckline. You may like to dilute with a carrier oil for a more subtle scent. Let the fragrance air dry for a grounding experience.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Gently breathe in the relaxing scents.
- Beauty: Add one or two drops to your body butter for a grounding and nourishing addition.
- Bathing: Press pause by running a warm bath, adding 6-8 drops.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for a restorative massage.
- Perfume: Blends well with Bergamot, Frankincense or Cinnamon.
Hong Kuai (Chamaecyparis formosensis)* wood oil.
May contain: Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.