Rich and exotic, Australian Kuranya is blended with Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils. “Kuranya” meaning “rainbow”, encapsulates the joyful and positive fragrance. Extracted from plants native to Australia, this harmonious combination blend uplifts and energises the senses. Simply add a drop to your daily lotion, revealing soft and exquisitely scented skin.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhale: Gently breathe in the energising notes for a burst of motivation.
- Beauty: Add a few drops to daily lotion for soft and supple skin.
- Bathing: Add 6-8 drops into a hot bath for an exotic infusion.
- Massage: Add a few drops into your carrier oil for a relaxing massage.
- Perfume: Blends well with Geranium, Eucalyptus or Sage.
Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)* leaf oil, Blue Cypress (Callitris intratropica)* wood oil, Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua)* branch/leaf/twig oil, Sacred Sandalwood (Santalum album)* oil, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)* oil, Australian Ericifolia (Melaleuca ericifolia)* leaf oil, Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus radiata)* leaf oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)* leaf oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oil.