Vanilla has a luxuriously rich, slightly sweet aroma that enhances the experience of virtually any other essential oil when applied topically or enjoyed aromatically.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
Young Living’s Vanilla is not strictly an extract or an absolute, both of which contain mostly alcohol and do not blend well with essential oils. Noticing these flaws in mainstream vanilla extracts and absolutes, the D. Gary Young Research Institute worked to find a vanilla product that would meet our Seed to Seal® quality commitment and blend well with our essential oils. The result is a first-of-its-kind extraction method that yields a Vanilla oleoresin in fractionated coconut oil that diffuses and blends beautifully with essential oils.
- Has a warm, rich, slightly sweet aroma
- Can be diffused or applied topically to create a warm and tranquil environment
- Can be applied directly to the skin or added to your favorite hair and body care products
- Blends beautifully with essential oils and carrier oils for diffusion and topical application
- Add it to your bath and body products for a sweet, comforting aromatic experience.
- Blend or layer it with your favorite oils to create a personalized aroma.
- Diffuse Vanilla with Bergamot and Lemon to create a spa-like ambience at home.
- Apply it to your neck or wrists to create a soft, sweet personal fragrance
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
Plant Part Used: Vanilla Bean Pods
Extraction Method: Young Living Developed A Unique Extraction Method: Extracting The Vanilla From The Beans With Naturally Sourced Ethyl Alcohol From French Sugar Beets, Then Removing The Alcohol, At Which Point The Product Is Processed With Fractionated Coconut Oil.