Oregano essential oil is a key oil used in the Raindrop Technique and has a strong, herbaceous fragrance.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a warm, herbaceous scent
- Is great for massage, especially on fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents carvacrol, beta-caryophyllene, and thymol
- Helps purify the air when diffused
- Diffuse Oregano at home to create a comforting environment.
- Add Oregano to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into fatigued muscles after activity.
- Use it as part of the Raindrop Technique.
- Diffuse it with Peppermint throughout your work space to help purify strong odors.
- Transport yourself to the Italian countryside and breathe in the herbaceous aroma of oregano fields without ever leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.