Manuka essential oil supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes, and can be added to your favorite skin care products.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a warm, calming aroma
- Is cleansing and soothing when applied topically
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and supports the appearance of heathy-looking skin
- Can be applied to feet or toenails to keep them looking healthy
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, copaene, and isoleptopsermone
- Diffuse Manuka alone or combine it with a citrus oil such as Tangerine, Orange, or Grapefruit for a refreshing aromatic experience.
- Apply a few drops to your scalp before shampooing your hair for an invigorating scalp massage.
- Add it to your favorite face wash to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add it to your favorite skin care products to help your skin stay bright and healthy looking.
- Place a few drops in a foot bath for a relaxing, spa-like experience and to help the appearance of healthy feet and toenails.
- Refresh your cooking space after a night full of culinary adventures.
- Create a personal spa in a steam-filled bathroom by combining with Grapefruit essential oil.
- Enliven your morning reading in the living room with open windows and this sweet, herbaceous scent.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.