Lime Essential Oil has a wonderfully uplifting citrus scent that helps promote mental clarity and encourage creativity and positivity. Diffuse it to create a refreshing environment to freshen up your mind daily when work or study.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Cold-pressed from the rind of the unripe fruit
- Most-active compound is limonene
- Has a refreshing and uplifting scent
- Support the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Is a key ingredient in Stress Away, Citrus Fresh and AlkaLime
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners.
- To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser.
- Use in your nighttime routine to help reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- For variety, combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.•For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety, combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.