Bring out the natural beauty of your eyes with Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner. It’s made with mineral-based ingredients and is an ideal eyeliner for sensitive skin. This eyeliner has a long-lasting, high color payoff. Its buildable color blends well to create neutral day and dramatic night looks. Our mineral eyeliner is made of a finely ground mineral base that creates a smooth, luxurious application.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Delivers high color payoff
- Provides buildable color that blends well to create different looks
- Enhances natural beauty
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- For a soft, everyday look, apply the eyeliner powder dry. Tap desired amount of powder into the cap, dip the brush in the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Starting at the inside corner of the eye, apply the powder over the top of the lash line, moving outward. For a smokey look, apply the eyeliner dry and then smudge it with a sponge-tip applicator or cotton swab. For a higher-impact, liquid look, apply the eyeliner powder wet. Tap desired amount of powder into the cap or on a mixing surface. Mix a few drops of water into the powder with the eyeliner brush, then apply along the lash line.