Young Living’s Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the design of a stylish Moroccan trellis, the Desert Mist Diffuser brings an exotic and modern look to any space. It also helps support a natural environment by replacing harmful household fragrance chemicals with naturally derived essential oils.
Using ultrasonic frequency technology, the Desert Mist Diffuser generates waves at 1.7 million per second, breaking down essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, dispersing them into the air, and releasing the oils’ unique constituents. This diffuser is custom designed to diffuse continuously for 5–6 hours on High mode, 8 hours on Low mode, and 10 hours on Intermittent mode.* It also offers 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode.
*Run time may vary based on essential oil type and number of drops used.Click here to watch tutorial video
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to relax, dispel odors, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- The diffuser’s 11 different light settings can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function.
- The diffuser includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode.
- The diffuser includes a light cycle mode, so colors transition gently from one to another.
- Three run modes are perfect for a customizable experience:
- High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously.
- Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
- Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- 1. Remove both outer and inner cover.
- 2. Add room-temperature water until level reaches water fill line but does not exceed it. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- 3. Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- 4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- 5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- 6. Press the power button to turn on the diffuser. (One push for High mode, 2 pushes for Low mode, and 3 pushes= Intermittent mode).
- 7. Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
Get to Know
OPERATION TIME: 10 hour maximum
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 14.5 (diameter) x 21.6 cm
RESERVOIR SIZE: 200 mL
WEIGHT: 0.79 lbs. (0.36 kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: 30 mL of water and oil/hour
NOISE LEVEL: <44 dB
21025 - Replacement Cover
21027 - Replacement Motor
5260 - Ultrasonic Plate
21029 - Power Adapter