Cinnamon Bark has a hot and spicy fragrance that unlocks feelings of abundance. Its naturally occurring constituent, cinnamaldehyde helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen and offer support healthy immune system. Use it aromatically as air refresher for your car, kitchen or bedroom, for a warm and inviting tones!
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Can help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
- Has skin-cleansing properties*
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes*
- Includes the naturally-occurring constituents limonene, linalool, gamma-terpinene, and beta-pinene
- Combine Cinnamon Bark with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick cleansing formula and apply it to surfaces.
- Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to soapy water and pour it down the drain. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour to freshen a musty garbage disposal.
- Dilute Cinnamon Bark with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Diffuse it in your home, especially during the holidays, for an inviting, warm environment.
- Get creative by combining Cinnamon Bark with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine and Clove,
- Make the kitchen a gathering place for friends and family with this warm, inviting aroma.
- Focus on deep work in your study or at your desk with this spicy scent.
- Find rainy day respite in your bedroom by diffusing this cozy, nostalgic aroma as you cuddle up in bed with fluffy pillows and a book.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.