Australian Ericifolia essential oil, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree,” synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca ericifolia plant is steam distilled to create an essential oil that is sweet and woodsy with lingering notes that are freshly floral. Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. It’s also great to keep on hand for everyday skin irritations. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique oil day and night.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Excellent atcalming everyday skin irritations
- Great aromatic companion for outdoor activities
- Has a pleasant, woodsy aroma with herbaceous, floral back notes
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene, b-pinene, linalool, α-terpineol, and viridiflorol
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply it to your chest to revitalize your spirits after a long day.
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary and apply it to your scalp for envy-worthy locks of hair.
- Dab a few drops directly onto your face for refined and supple-looking skin.
- Diffuse it with Roman Chamomile for a nighttime routine filled with self-care and rejuvenation.
- Apply it directly to soothe pesky skin irritations.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.