The competition was outstanding, but in the end there could be only…three! We received such an overwhelming number of delectable entries that the judges decided to pick three finalists and a three-way tie for first place.
- Kimberly Swedberg, Einkorn Breakfast Cookies
- Christie Egerton, Pasta Primo Perfect in Veggie Sauce
- Heidi Ellis, Einkorn Biscuits
- Kathleen Campbell, Einkorn-Lemon NingXia Sandwich Cookies
- Kari Lewis, Parmesan Basil Farmhouse Crackers
- Sara Thomas, Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
All recipes are listed in full below.
The first-place winners will receive $100 in Young Living product credit, an autographed edition of the official Young Living Cookbook, and a commemorative apron!
Thank you to all who participated. Your enthusiasm, passion, and creativity was evident in your superlative recipes. To see more Young Living recipes, check out our cookbook: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/from-our-fields-to-your-table-cookbook.
First-Place Winner Recipes: