Enjoy a refreshing twist on a classic drink! This lemonade recipe includes honey and Lavender+ essential oil food supplement for an added touch of sophistication and depth. With just five simple ingredients, this is a warm-weather treat you can whip up in minutes. So throw on a sun hat, grab your favourite book and find a sunny spot. This Honey-Lavender Lemonade is the perfect summer companion.
Honey-Lavender Lemonade Recipe+
Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: About 10 cups
- 6 lemons, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 tablespoons of honey (Try our Lavender Honey for extra depth of flavour)
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- Ice water, about 2.5 litres Lavender sprigs, optional
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and Lavender+ in a large glass pitcher.
- Add water to taste.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with sprigs of lavender.
What’s your favourite treat to make when it gets hot outside?