Mums nurture their kids in every way—mentally, physically and emotionally. They’re the all-purpose, everyday fixer of problems big and small. From an upset tummy to a broken heart, Dr. Mum is there to care, comfort and cuddle whenever it’s needed.
Whether it’s swapping sugary drinks for the benefits of NingXia Red or creating a calm, clean environment with naturally derived Thieves Household Cleaner, being Dr. Mum means you call the shots on what’s best for your family’s wellness. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite mum must-haves and kid-safe essential oils to help care for kids from sun up to sun down—and even the time in between.
Support your family with essential oils and oil-infused products.
- Sub out sugary drinks at snack time
- Create a clean space for kids to learn and play
- Perfect for use around the entire family;Make a deep-cleaning scrub for the kids’ bathroom
- Clean dirty hands after play, chores and meals
- Add to the washing machine to refresh a favourite stuffed animal
- Refresh carpets where children play and crawl
- Use as part of gentle massage on little tummies
- Diffuse at bedtime to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Add to laundry when washing sheets and blankets
- Apply to little feet as part of a bedtime ritual
- Use as part of a calming night-time bath
- Spritz on pillows for a comforting aroma
- Diffuse on difficult days to create a calming environment
- Battle bad odours in play areas or bedrooms
- Boost laundry to keep kids confident and comfortable
- Use part of a calming ritual on busy days
- Apply before games, presentations and recitals
- Unwind after a long day as Dr. Mum
For children aged 4 and up, topical application of essential oils with dilution is suggested. Heavy dilution needed for children under 4 to protect sensitive skin. Discontinue use if reaction occurs.
How do you show love to the children you care for? Tell us in the comments below!