Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash blends Thieves, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Vetiver essential oils for an extra clean mouth and fresh breath.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- • Contains Thieves essential oil blend and Peppermint and Spearmint essential oils for long-lasting fresh breath and a refreshing taste
- • Helps provide an extra clean mouth and supports healthy gums and teeth when part of a daily oral care routine
- • Alcohol free and formulated without synthetic dyes, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or harmful anti-microbial agents
- • Made with 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived ingredients that help reduce buildup, strengthen teeth, and brighten your smile
- • Neutralizes odor caused by bad breath germs while helping to fight gingivitis and plaque buildup
Do not swallow.
Do not expose to excessive heat or sunlight.
For children under 2 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor before use.