Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically.
Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cooldown.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Germacrene D
- Add Copaiba to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 6 drops Lime for a cheerful and relaxing aroma
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Radiata for a scent that inspires energy
- 4 drops Copaiba/Cedarwood to help create a grounding environment