Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set?
Only Philippine new enrollees can purchase the set. New enrollees are those who are signing up for the first time or those who have not purchased for the past 24 months.
2. When can I purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set?
New enrollees can purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set from July 21 until supplies last.
3. Can I enroll on Essential Rewards (ER) when I purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set?
Yes, as the set is 112 PV, new enrollees can already enroll on Essential Rewards and count it as their first ER Order.
4. How come this enrollment set does not allow the enroller to get the Starter Kit and the ER enrollment bonus?
For an enroller to qualify for the Starter Kit and ER Enrollment bonus, the enrollee must have purchased a Premium Starter Kit (PSK). The Daily Essentials Enrollment Set however, qualifies the enroller to the limited offer Daily Essentials Sharing Bonus worth $10 for every enrollee who purchased the Daily Essentials Enrollment set.
5. When will I receive the $10 Sharing Bonus?
NThe equivalent peso value* for the $10 sharing bonus will be distributed in the form of Account Credit on week of August 24. The amount may be used to pay for your succeeding purchase or may be requested for cash conversion by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Based on peg rate of P51.20 conversion
6. Will I also receive the Love It? Share It! Cards and Oil Bottles, and Aroma Glide Fitment?
UNo, the set only includes: Desert Mist Diffuser, Lavender EO 5ml, Lemon EO 5ml, Peppermint EO 15ml, Thieves EO 15ml, R.C EO 15ml, and Product Guide. The set will not come in a box.
7. Where can I purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set?
Upon enrollment in the virtual office, it will be available under the “Specialty Kits” tab.
8. Can I pick up my Daily Essentials Enrollment Set at the Experience Center?
With the Community Quarantine, pick up of orders from the Experience Center is not an option. This will be available again once our operation is back to normal.