Cash On Delivery (COD) Terms And Conditions
1. Cash on Delivery is available for On-The-Ground enrollment, Quick Order or Essential Rewards orders up to P35,000 per transaction. It is not applicable for points redemption or when combined with other payment methods except for Account Credits.
2. There is a P70 flat rate service fee per Cash on Delivery order (P70 excluding VAT and shipping fees).
3. The Cash on Delivery estimated delivery lead times assume normal shipping operations and excludes Sundays & holidays. Kindly refer to community quarantine shipping updates by visiting bit.ly/YLPH-Updates.
4. In case the member is unavailable to receive the order, an authorized representative can receive and pay for the order at the address specified.
5. Unclaimed or rejected orders after 2 delivery attempts will be subject to 10% restocking & shipping fee plus taxes. Please refer to Young Living’s Returns Policy for more information. Young Living has the right to deny COD payment facility to any member with repetitive rejection or unclaimed COD orders.
6. Returns will cause promotions, credits, commissions, and bonuses to be adjusted or reversed, both for the person making the return and for any upline members who received compensation on such purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is COD?
A. COD (Cash on Delivery) as an alternative payment method for Young Living Philippines members.
Q. When can I use COD?
A. Member can only use COD as a payment method for On-The-Ground (Agility) regular orders (Quick Order or Essential Rewards) and enrollment orders. This will not be available for Points Redemption and Will Call (Experience Center) orders.
Q. Can I combine COD with other payment method like credit card/debit card and Dragon Pay?
A. COD cannot be combined with other payment methods except for Account Credits.
Q. How much is the limit per transaction?
A. Maximum of P35,000.00 per transaction
Q. Do I have to have an existing debit card or credit card on file before I can avail of the Cash on Delivery payment option?
Q. How much is the COD service fee?
A. COD is subject to handling fee of P70 flat rate (plus VAT) on top of the applicable shipping fee.
Q. What is the delivery lead time for COD transaction?
National Capital Region: 3-5 working days
Luzon: 4-6 working days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-6 working days (for selected Luzon areas)
Visayas and Mindanao: 4-6 working days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-6 working days (for selected VisMin areas)
Out of Delivery Zone: 5-7 working days
The Cash on Delivery estimated delivery lead times assume normal shipping operations and excludes Sundays & holidays. Kindly refer to community quarantine shipping updates by visiting bit.ly/YLPH-Updates .
Q. What does ‘Out of Delivery Zone’ and ‘Select Luzon/Vismin areas’ mean?
A. Areas that are not within normal route of courier delivery team or tagged as critical areas.
Q. Does YL allow an authorized representative to receive the order?
A. Yes, an authorized representative can receive and pay for the order on the date and address specified.
Q. How many delivery attempts before the order will be returned to Young Living? How will this impact my account?
A. 2x delivery attempts. If still undelivered, this will be reported to Young Living Operations for disposition. Return order is subject to Young Living’s Returns Policy. Any rejected or unclaimed COD order will be subject to 10% restocking and the shipping fee plus taxes.
Member Services will process returns and notify the member of the potential impact PV and commissions. An owing balance will be created to the member’s account for the shipping cost and 10% restocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from future commissions.
Important: Returns will cause promotions, credits, commissions, and bonuses to be adjusted or reversed for the person making the return and any upline distributors who received compensation on such purchases.
Young Living has the right to deny COD payment facility to any member with repetitive rejection or unclaimed COD orders.
Q. What if the payment is incomplete/insufficient?
A. Courier will not deliver the order and will wait for the completion of the payment. Note that we only have 2 attempts to deliver the order, otherwise we will apply returns policy and apply restocking fee.
Q. I incorrectly processed the order as COD, can I still change the payment method?
A. For orders with shipping status as “pending”, you can contact Member Services to submit a request. We will not allow a member to change their payment method if the order is already in shipping status “shipped”.
Q. Who can I contact for further questions or inquiries?
A. Should you have any questions, you may contact our Member Services from Mondays to Saturdays from 10AM to 10PM (excluding Philippine holidays).
For Young Living members, you can send us a chat through Live Help: bit.ly/YLPHChat.
Our phone service and Experience Center store are temporarily unavailable until further notice due to community quarantine restrictions.
LBC hotline number: 1-800-108585999 or email email@example.com ; business hours are from 10am-5pm, Monday to Friday except on holidays.