This zesty smoothie recipe created by Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen is a little taste of summer right in your cup! The combination of orange and vanilla may just take you back to your childhood days of eating ice pops on the lawn on hot summer days but with the get-up-and-go you need to get through your adult-sized to-do list.
- 1 clementine or tangerine, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 orange, peeled and seeds removed
- ½ tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 2 drops Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- 2 drops Tangerine Vitality essential oil
- 1 scoop Slique Shake (optional)
- 4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces crushed ice
- Place everything in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Do you have a favorite Vitality oil for smoothies? Tell us in the comments!