Yield: 8 servings
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup Organic Dried Wolfberries
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking panwith unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Place the mixture in the prepared baking pan, and with a spatula press until it is uniform on all sides.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator.