Find out more about wolfberries—the fruit celebrated around the world for its benefits and taste.
FUN FACTS ABOUT WOLFBERRIES
- Wolfberries are native to China, with the majority growing in China’s NINGXIA PROVINCE.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has used wolfberries for more than 2,000 YEARS
- Wolfberries are also known as GOJI BERRIES and LYCIUM BERRIES.
- ZEAXANTHIN gives wolfberries their bright red colour.
HOW TO USE DRIED WOLFBERRIES
- Line the bottom of a mug and add hot water to make WOLFBERRY TEA.
- Top yoghurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast.
- Add to granola or trail mix for A BOOST OF NUTRITION on the go.
- Mix into your favourite muffin, pancake or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, nuts and vinaigrette for AN EXOTIC SALAD.
YOUNG LIVING WOLFBERRY PRODUCTS
- NINGXIA ZYNG® a delicious alternative to sugary soft drinks, with a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils.
- NINGXIA RED® Our proprietary fruit juice drink with whole wolfberry puree, pure essential oils and fruit juices & extracts.