Easy Pasta Sauce with Oregano+
Jump to recipe
Pasta Sauce with Oregano+ Essential Oil
Not sure what to make for your next dinner at home? A classic tomato oregano spaghetti is not only super quick to make (because nobody has time to be hangry), it’s packed with delicious flavour that’s sure to be a hit!
But have you ever realized mid-cook that you don’t have the fresh herbs your recipe calls for? For your next pasta night, add the perfect burst of flavour to your homemade pasta sauce with Oregano+ essential oil food flavouring!
With a brighter flavour than dried herbs, Oregano+ essential oil adds a sweet, peppery flavour to your dish and is sure to become a kitchen staple you’ll never want to be without.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 14-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 drop Oregano+ essential oil food flavouring
- 1 drop Black Pepper+ essential oil food flavouring
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- When hot, sauté onion until soft, 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and salt to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes break down and the mixture thickens, 10-15 minutes.
- Add Black Pepper+ and Oregano+ essential oils. Adjust seasonings to taste, and serve over cooked Einkorn Spaghetti.
Tip: For a lighter oregano flavour, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl in sauce.
What are your favourite Plus Line food flavouring oils to infuse in your pasta sauces? Share with us in the comments below!
This post is also available in:
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!