Our connection to the Earth is one thing we all share. The Earth is our home. It gives us everything. It’s our responsibility to act with compassion for the earth; using and sharing its natural resources with respect and care.
Connection is vital to wellness. While we seek connection with the world around us, the Earth is naturally connected, in balance and in harmony. We need to look no further than our home to reconnect. Try natural self-care practices to inspire whole-body wellness and reconnect with the power of nature’s living energy.
We’ve gathered our favourite nature-inspired, self-care practices to nourish body and mind at home.
Clear the Air
Make your home a grounding and uplifting sanctuary with this diffuser blend – a place to create, inspire and grow!
Breathe and Reconnect
Relax and ground yourself with a soothing Lavender facial steam!
- 7 drops Lavender
- 3 cups distilled water
- 1 large, glass bowl
- Cleanse skin.
- Boil 3 cups of distilled water.
- Remove water from heat and allow it to cool in the bowl for 5 minutes.
- Add Lavender essential oil to the water and stir.
- Place the bowl somewhere stable and comfortable for you to sit.
- Drape a bath towel over your head, shoulders and the bowl.
Lean over the bowl, close your eyes, breathe deeply and relax!
Into the Woods
Create a natural room spray, inspired by the pristine Black Spruce forest.
- Glass spray bottle
- 15 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
- ½ cup witch hazel
- ½ cup distilled water
- Combine ingredients in spray bottle, cap and shake bottle to mix.
Spray to infuse your home with forest freshness!
Add plant-based essentials to your skincare routine for naturally calm and hydrated skin.
- Add 2 drops Frankincense to your face wash.
- Add 2 drops Clary Sage to your face lotion or fractionated coconut oil.
Apply as normal!
We’re celebrating Earth month with plant-based essentials harvested with compassion for our homes, bodies and communities through our Seed to Seal process. Learn more.
This post is also available in: French