Burst of Basil+: Essential Oil Infused Salad Dressing Recipe
Jump to recipe
The bottled salad dressings you find on the shelves of grocery stores can be filled with all sorts of unnecessary ingredients.
Leave the excess sugars and sodium on the store shelves and whisk your own salad dressing with simple ingredients you can feel good about!
Toss your salads with this tasty homemade dressing that’s infused with the fresh food flavouring of Basil+, Black Pepper+ and Lemon+ essential oils.
Essential Oil Infused Salad Dressing
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 drop Basil+ essential oil food flavouring
- 1 drop Black Pepper+ essential oil food flavouring
- 3 drops Lemon+ essential oil food flavouring
- ½ tsp salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Add to your salad and enjoy!
What are your favourite Plus Line food flavouring essential oils to infuse in salad dressings? Let us know in the comments below!
This post is also available in:
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!