Here are some tips to protect yourself and the ones you love with Young Living products:
- Wash your hands frequently with Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap.
- Use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier frequently.
Sanitize surfaces and places that are known to harbor germs. Desks, computers, lockers, or any other place where multiple hands touch are great ways to spread germs.
- Use Thieves Wipes or Thieves Spray on desks, chairs, lunch tables, computer mouse and keyboards, bathroom areas.
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
In addition to sanitizing areas, make sure to get adequate sleep, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly.
Build a strong immune system using Young Living products such as:
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend: Apply to the bottoms of feet before going to school.
- Super C™ Chewable: Take at least once daily.
- Thieves Hard Lozenges or Thieves Soft Lozenges: Have your child take these to school.
- NingXia Red®: Drink every day.
- Life 5™: Take one capsule every day before going to bed.
- OmegaGize3: Take one capsule daily; vitamin D helps prevent flu.
- ImmuPro™ or ImmuPower™: Use when an added boost is necessary.
As the back-to-school season begins, it is important to keep these tips for good hygiene, sanitation, and building a strong immune system in mind. We would love to hear your tips for back-to-school health using Young Living products. Feel free to leave a comment.
—Scott Johnson, YL Director of Global Education and U.S. Sales
—Marco Colindres and Gloria Russo, YL Product Marketing Managers