This zesty fresh scent is sunshine in a bottle! Expressed from the rind of the fruit, this bright oil belongs to the small evergreen lemon tree. This popular vibrant oil originated in Asia and is known as the ‘fruit of health,’ and was used by the ancient Egyptians and Romans for many health benefits. Energising both the mind and body, Lemon is also featured in Young Living’s NingXia Red, our delicious fruit juice drink. Stay happy and uplifted with a few drops of this delightfully fresh oil.
- Energising and zesty aroma.
- Cleansing on hair and scalp.
- Supports bright, youthful skin.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
Due to a temporary technical issue, prices are currently showing on our website without VAT. VAT will be added and visible at Checkout for you to see before you commit to the purchase. It will also be listed as usual on the invoice.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Keep by your desk for a motivating and vibrant pick-me-up.
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion, shower gel or carrier oil to balance and tone skin for a supple and youthful glow.
- Haircare: Add into shampoo for extra freshness, for beautifully soft and shiny hair. Hydrate the scalp, reducing dandruff.
- Massage: Add a few drops into a carrier oil, rubbing into sore spots for instant relaxation.
- Perfume: Start your day right by dabbing onto neckline for a fruity burst of zesty freshness.
Lemon (Citrus limon)* peel oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol** Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.