Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically. Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cooldown.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Germacrene D
- Add Copaiba to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily