1. Add beeswax and cocoa butter to a double boiler over medium-low heat until melted. Be careful not to overheat or melt too quickly. Low and slow is best.
2. Once beeswax and cocoa butter are melted, turn off the heat and add sweet almond oil and coconut oil.
3. Add cocoa powder and mix well until fully incorporated with no clumps.
4. Pour the mixture into a mold of your choosing. Let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add essential oils: 5 drops Peppermint, 5 drops Spearmint, 3 drops Cinnamon Bark, and 3 drops Copaiba to each massage bar. Mix in with a toothpick.
YL tip: Wait until the cocoa butter and beeswax mixture is slightly cooled before adding the essential oils. This keeps the temperature more consistent, which helps the oils blend well and do their job.
6. Let everything cool completely in the fridge before popping the massage bars out of the mold.
7. Store in a sealed container at room temperature; keep away from extreme heat to prevent the bars from melting.