School is in session and the hustle and bustle of life seem to go into overdrive. With so much going on, it’s easy to let wellness take a backseat when you are prepping school supplies for your kids. Here are a few of our favorite products that are designed to put any student—or parent—in the right state of mind and help support wellness!
GeneYus™: You already know your kid is a genius, but who doesn’t love an extra boost? GeneYus essential oil blend is a sweet mix of Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, and other essential oils that are great for young minds. While they’re focusing on projects, equations, or reading, you can:
- Apply it to your child’s wrists or back of their neck before school to help give them an edge.
Feather the Owl Diffuser: New subjects, new grades, and making new friends can be overwhelming. Introduce a new best friend to your home with Feather the Owl! This custom-designed diffuser has a wide variety of functions to be the perfect addition to your home!
- Keep Feather on a nightstand to act as a night-light while also diffusing a calming blend for a seamless nighttime routine!
- Feather also has a white-noise option, which can help promote deeper, longer sleep.
- Try the below blend featuring Orange, Rosemary and Peppermint to help kick first day jitters!
Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier: How kids get so dirty is beyond us! Teach your kids about cleanliness before eating snacks or lunch with convenient and portable Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier.
- Keep it in a front backpack pocket or gym bag to help kick germs to the curb.
- Put it in the glovebox of your car for quick application before or after school!
Lavender Essential Oil: Create a peaceful setting with Lavender essential oil. Here are some tips and tricks to get the most out of your Lavender bottle!
- Try adding 2-4 drops to a warm evening bath to help your child de-stress.
- Put a few drops of Lavender on a pillowcase to create a calm and peaceful environment to support sleep.
- Lavender can also be applied to the wrists or bottoms of the feet as part of a nightly routine!
Which products do you reach for when life gets busy?
Let us know in the comments!