You’re rolling out of bed—snooze button pressed a few too many times—but instead of scrambling to find something to eat before rushing out the door, you remember the full lineup of healthy pre-made breakfasts you have stored away for mornings like these. True self care happens when you make effort now to make things easier for yourself later, and with these simple and nutritious breakfast meal prep recipes, your future self with be smiling with a full stomach.
Nuts About Wolfberries Energy Bars
Who doesn’t crave a few extra minutes snuggled up in warm fluffy blankets? When it’s finally time to rise and shine, grab a Nuts About Berries Energy Bar for a cozy breakfast with zero effort. Made with naturally sweet Organic Dried Wolfberries and flavor-boosting Orange and Cinnamon Bark Vitality oils, these bars embrace the warm and cozy while fueling your body with natural ingredients that pack a punch.
2 cups pitted dates
1 cup Organic Dried Wolfberries
1 cup walnuts
1 cup cashews
1 tsp. water
2 drops Orange Vitality
1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking pan with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture sticks together when pressed.
3. Place the mixture in the prepared baking pan, and with a spatula, press until it is uniform on all sides.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Cut into squares and keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
Sweet Potato Toast
Okay hear us out, because although you may have never heard of Sweet Potato Toast before, this decadent spin on a breakfast classic will leave you drooling for more! With both a sweet and savory options featuring flavor-boosting Vitality oils, these recipes are easy to prepare ahead of time so you can assemble quickly and munch on the go—it’s the perfect combo for starting your day sunny side up!
How to prep the sweet potato:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash your sweet potato. Use our Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak for effective, natural cleaning.
3. Cut lengthwise into even 1/4 -1/2-inch slices. Use a mandolin for precise cuts.
4. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until slightly toasted. The “toast” is ready when you can easily insert a fork or toothpick.
Flavor topping combinations:
Whether you’re a savory or sweet foods lover, we’ve got delicious flavor combinations for you to try!
Topping amounts are per one slice of “toast”. Double or triple based on the number of slices you plan to eat.
Prefer sweet breakfasts? Try out this sweet and spicy combination that features Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
1 slice sweet potato “toast”
1 Tbsp almond butter
1 Tbsp cream cheese
1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
½ banana, sliced
1. In a small bowl, combine almond butter, cream cheese, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality. Whip with a fork or whisk until well-incorporated.
2. Spread mixture onto sweet potato slice.
3. Slice your banana and lay on top.
4. Drizzle with your desired amount of honey and enjoy!
If savory is your cup of tea, try out this delicious guacamole-based topping that features Citrus Fresh and Lime Vitality oils.
1. Add toppings to the toast and enjoy the combination of fresh, savory flavors.
YL Tip: Your sweet potato “toast” can be eaten on the spot or used for meal prep. To store for quick, prepped breakfasts, cook your desired amount of sweet potato and allow it to cool completely. Store in the freezer for up to 1 month. When ready to eat, take desired number of slices out of freezer and pop into the oven or toaster until cooked through. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Do you have a sweet tooth first thing in the morning? Indulge in the cravings while fueling your body with the nutrients it needs to get through the day! Our Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe will bring you back to childhood days the healthy way. Made with Cinnamon Bark and Nutmeg Vitality for an extra kick of sweet and spicy, this protein-packed breakfast will scoop you up and leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
This recipe makes 2 servings.
1 ripe banana
2 cups milk
2/3 cup chia seeds
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
1 drop Nutmeg Vitality
3 Tablespoons honey
1. Peel the banana and place it in a bowl. Using a fork, mash it until it has a mostly smooth consistency (a few small lumps are okay).
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix until combined.
3. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator. For an easy, on-the-go breakfast, place in 4oz mason jars or small tight-sealed containers.
4. Let sit for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Remove from fridge, add your toppings, and enjoy!
YL Tip: Top with your favorite whole foods. Some great options are nut butter, fresh strawberries, cacao nibs, banana slices, apple slices, ground cinnamon, sliced almonds, or Einkorn Granola.
Raspberry Lime Yogurt Bowl
When you’re dragging yourself out of bed in the morning, unable to shake the desire to crawl back under the covers, the last thing you want to do is cook. For mornings where it’s a little harder to rise and shine, whip together our Raspberry Lime Yogurt Bowl! A high vibrational breakfast for those low energy mornings, this mix of Greek yogurt, berries, and a few drops of Lime and Lemon Vitality oils will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup frozen or fresh, ripe raspberries
1 drop Lime Vitality
1 drop Lemon Vitality
1–2 Tbsp. maple syrup, depending on preferred sweetness
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl or sealable container.
2. Mix and eat right away with desired toppings or store in the fridge overnight for a quick morning meal.
YL Tip: When you make this dish the night before, the flavor of the raspberries will soak in the yogurt, making an even more flavor-packed dish!
Some great topping options for this breakfast dish include Einkorn Granola, more raspberries, chia seeds, your favorite nuts and seeds, and lemon or lime zest.