Greek yogurt is as versatile as it is delicious! Check out these three new recipes to add a little Greek to your diet.
Dill Veggie Dip
Category Vitality Recipes
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 6 drops Dill Vitality™ essential oil or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil or ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, bowl, or zip-top bag.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Try dipping your favorite veggies—including carrots, celery sticks, bell peppers, and snap peas—in this dip for a delicious snack or side dish.
Yogurt-Filled Einkorn Crepes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 5 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix thoroughly in a blender or bowl to combine all ingredients.
- Add yogurt filling to fresh or thoroughly thawed crepes.
- Add fresh sliced strawberries and drizzle with Ningxia Berry Syrup.
Check out the full Einkorn Crepe recipe here. Pro tip: Make Einkorn Crepes ahead of time and freeze them between layers of wax paper for a quick and delicious breakfast
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 drops Black Pepper Vitality essential oil (or to taste)
- 16 ounces (about 6¼ cups) premade coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and Black Pepper Vitality and blend until combined.
- Place coleslaw blend or cabbage in a large bowl and pour the Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top.
- Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Top with grilled chicken and enjoy this coleslaw as a salad, load onto a BBQ sandwich for a southern twist, or enjoy as a side dish with any of your mealtime favorites!
For more great recipe ideas, click the Recipes link at the top of the page. What are some of your favorite ways to include Greek yogurt in your recipes? Share with us in the comments!
Thanks for sharing!!! Even though I can’t have some of the products in these, I’m thinking in my head what I could do to replace them and they sound wonderful to me!!!
What is the difference between Vitality oil and regular young living lemon oil? Is Vitality diluted? Also is Young Living Frankinsense Oil ok for ingesting, putting a drop on my tongue every few hours a day for cancer prevention?
Hello Marilyn, With the same constituents and purity, our Vitality line is labeled for dietary use, while the topical/aromatic line is labeled for topical and aromatic uses. The Vitality line is 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil. Frankincense essential oil is labeled for aromatic or topical use. However, Frankincense Vitality can be used as a dietary supplement. We recommend following the usage directions on each individual product label. Thanks for stopping by with your question!
I love using my Young Living Vitality Oils in recipes. Thank you for sharing these awesome looking ones. I can’t wait to try these.
What great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing these recipes. We are looking forward to trying these. You guys rock!