- 1 ½ Cups Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 cups Water or Milk of your choice
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon Yacon Syrup, Blue Agave, cane juice crystals, or sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 4-6 drops of Lemon Vitality™ and 1-2 drops of Lavender Vitality™
- 2 16 oz Package of Dried Wolfberries
- 8 cups Boiling water
- 4 cups NingXia Berry Syrup
- 6 drops Lemon Vitality™
- In a blender, combine Einkorn Pancake Mix, water or milk of your choice, eggs, vanilla, sweetener, salt, and melted butter. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low to medium heat and brush with oil or butter.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan and tip to spread the batter to the edges.
- When bubbles form on the top and the edges are dry, flip over and cook until lightly browned on the other side and edges are golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine Dried Wolfberries and boiling water in a large bowl and cover to keep in heat.
- Let sit for 30 minutes. (Can be prepared in advance)
- Pour off water, strain the wolfberries and return to bowl.
- Add Ningxia Berry Syrup, Lemon Vitality™ and stir.
- Fill and/or top crepes with Wolfberry mixture.
- Lay crepe flat.
- Pour Wolfberry filling down the center, leaving at least 1 inch from edge.
- Fold the crepe in half (like a taco), then roll from the center out and place on plate.
- Top or garnish with additional Wolfberry filling and fresh whipped cream, if desired.
***For Gluten-Free Crepes, use 2 cups of Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix and add 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.***